Critical Questions about Artificial Intelligence. AI or ML is the hot topic of the day. This has a high potential to change the lifestyle. This is the reason why both corporate sectors as well as Govt. are opening new opportunities. All higher education centers started AI deptt. . Here, is a collection of critical questions about AI which are asked in Interviews.
1. What is artificial intelligence with examples?
Artificial intelligence is used in apps like google, netflix, amazon, etc. AI made it possible to deposit cheques easily at home. Devices such as alexa, google assistant are also examples of AI.
2. What are the 4 types of AI?
There are four types of AI:
- Reactive machines
- Limited memory
- Theory of mind
3. Is AI dangerous?
If AI that is programmed to kill or harm someone or something is in hands of any wrong person , then it can be dangerous.
4. Is AI the future?
Probably yes, because of the emerging technologies like IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Robots are making the work more easier. AI is impacting the future of every industrie and every human being.
5. Is Google an AI?
yes, Google is a search engine powered by AI. It uses algorithms that automatically generate a response to each query.
6. What are the main goals of AI?
Goals of AI includes learning, thinking, reasoning, problem solving. It is being used in different industries including healthcare, finance, education ,etc.
7. Where is AI used?
There is use of AI in various fields such as Education, Finance, Healthcare, Business,search engines, logistics,apps, games,social media platforms, etc.
8. What is the most popular AI?
Some of the popular AI are –
- Content DNA Platform.
- Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio.
- IBM Watson.
9. Is AI really intelligent?
Yes, it can solve problems that a normal human can’t solve. AI systems are capable of recognizing patterns, learning and making decisions
10. Is AI a good career?
Yes, there are many jobs available in this field.
11. Why is AI so important?
AI can change the world. It can enhance the speed, make work easier can make human efforts lesser .
12. What jobs will AI replace?-A critical questions about Artificial Intelligence
Yes, Jobs that follows can be replaced by AI –
- Taxi and bus drivers.
- Factory Workers
And many more
13. Is Alexa AI?
Yes, it can take users input and can think and response them immediately.
14. Is Sophia an AI?
Yes, it is an AI designed by Hanson Robotics.
15. Is AI Engineering in demand?
Yes, currently it is fastest growing technology in the world.
16. What is Amazon’s AI called?
AutoGluon is the AI of amazon
17. Who is the father of artificial intelligence?
John McCarthy is the father of AI.
18. Who has the most advanced AI?
Hanson Robotics has most advanced AI called Sophia.
19. Is there any AI operating system?
Psyclone is an AI Operating System.
20. When was Ai invented?
On August 31, 1955, The term AI was termed by John McCarthy.
21. Does AI require coding?
Yes,understanding and developing AI requires coding and maths.
22. What skills do you need for AI?
- Programming languages.
- Data engineering.
- Exploratory data analysis.
23. How are AI made?
AI works by combining large amount of data, algorithms and with fast processing.
24. How do we use AI in everyday life?
- Social media.
- Digital Assistants.
- Self-Driving And Parking Vehicles.
- Email communications.
- Online Surfing.
- Stores and services.
- Offline experiences.
- Online shopping.
25. Is Tesla use AI?
Yes, Tesla uses AI and ML to make things like self driving car that can is an example of unsupervised learning model of machine learning.
26. Which search method takes less memory?
“Depth first search” takes less memory
27. What is Prolog in AI?
Prolog means a programming language based on logic.
29. What does a production rule consist of?
A set of rule and a sequence of steps.
30. What are the typical jobs related to artificial intelligence?
Data scientists, software engineers, research scientists, machine learning experts, and deep learning experts and many more.
31. Will China be the AI super power?
Yes, it has three powerful AI
32. What’s the most popular programming language used in AI?
33. What is Tensorflow ?
TensorFlow is an open source platform for machine learning.
34. List the advantages of an expert system.
- Multiple expertise
- Ability to reason
- Fast response
- Unbiased in nature
35. What are the types of Machine Learning?
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning